anothernovelread

Another Novel Read | BookLikes

A blog about (mostly) young adult books. Reviews, discussions, cover reveals, giveaways, and more! Please visit my main website at ohthebooks.com

A Million Suns: An Across the Universe Novel

A Million Suns - Beth Revis Finally, I’m moving forward with this series, and I’m SO GLAD I did! I wasn’t very impressed with Across the Universe, but I still thought that the premise was interesting, so I wanted to see where the story went. Folks, A Million Suns turned me into a believer. Amy and Elder are moving more into themselves — and toward each other — in a way that I really like. There’s a big mystery in this book that really drew me in, and it might be the big thing that made me love this book. Amy and Elder and each going through their own trials and working through personal things on their own, but I like that they’re also starting to trust each other more. Beth Revis stepped up the game in this book and there was tension very thoroughly throughout. It was so well done that it almost made me want to read Across the Universe all over again.